When gifting Wedding Bags totes to their bridesmaids or bachelorette party attendees, brides rarely give just the bag alone. I get asked quite often for suggestions of what other gifts to fill the personalized totes with. Putting together the gift bags can be such a fun process, as you can make the bags completely tailored to your personal style or the personalities of your girls. Classy, well-made (and affordable) bridesmaid and bachelorette gifts or favors can be pretty hard to find.
I plan to offer a carefully curated collection of classy bridesmaid and bachelorette gifts on the Wedding Bags website this upcoming Spring. You’ll be able to first choose your bag design and then choose the goodies to go inside (how easy is that?!).
But I need your help. I have a lot of fabulous gifts lined up for the collection, but I would love to have your input. What kinds of gifts do you want to be able to give your bridesmaids? What kinds of favors would you love to be able to include as part of your bachelorette party?
- Getting ready robes and/or button-down collared shirts. Robes are now available!
- Metallic “Flash” tattoos now available here!
- Personalized gifts see our personalized gifts here!
- Bridal Party T-Shirts/Tank Tops/Apparel
- Essential Oils
- Bridal Party Wine Glasses/Champagne Flutes/Tumblers/Koozies
- Will you be my Bridesmaid Cards/Gifts now available here!
- Eye masks
- Survival Kits
- Bridal Party Themed Handkerchiefs
- Bridal Party Koozies
- Glittery Drink Tumblers
What else? If you have been a bridesmaid, what were your favorite or most memorable gifts that you received? What do you think would have been fun to receive? What have been the most fun bachelorette party favors that you’ve received? Let me know in the comments section!