Gift Guide for the Friend who Loves Cocktails
We all have a friend that’s always down to grab a drink no matter what. Who actually knows what they’re doing when they’re sipping wine at a tasting (clearly we don’t). Spoil her with these cocktail-themed goodies that we’ve rounded up for this gift guide!
- Fiesta Siesta Tequila Repeat Canvas Pouch ($18) – the perfect clutch for bar-hopping. She can hold her cell, keys and wallet in it – or a few airplane shots!
- Copper Wine Opener ($25) – I am obsessed with anything copper/rose gold and this wine opener is no exception. It’s just so much prettier than your every day corkscrew!
- Shake: A New Perspective on Cocktails ($20) – endless inspiration for your friend to whip up some crafty cocktails! A gift that you’ll get to enjoy too!
- Gold Pineapple Shot Glasses ($35): I seriously, can’t, even. TAKE MY MONEY NOW. These pineapple shot glasses would be the perfect addition to any cocktail aficionado’s bar. Adding these to my wish list right meow.
- Rose all Day iPhone case ($35): Yes way rosé. I only get out of bed for rosé. No matter how you spin it, rosé is here to stay! Your girlfriends can show off their affinity for the pink drink with this gorgeous cell phone case printed in you guessed it: rose gold!
- Bowtie Bottle Stopper ($20): A crisp white bowtie is a dandy way to put a cork in it!
- Sliced Agate Drink Coasters ($30 for set of 4): Quite possibly the prettiest coasters you’ll ever see! Sliced agates trimmed in metallic gold. Be still my heart!
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more fabulous gift guides for all of your girlfriends!