Gift Ideas for your Friends that are Getting Married
It seems that even the least girly girls become with everything bridal and sparkly upon getting engaged. Our gift guide has something for every bride to be in your life, whether you’re giving the gift for the holidays, a bridal shower or as an engagement gift for the friend that just got engaged over Thanksgiving!
Click through to see all of our gift ideas for the bride to be!
- Top Tips for Brides Book – the Bride to Be will appreciate anything that can help organize and simplify her wedding planning life. Plus who doesn’t love a pretty book to decorate their coffee table or bookshelf?!
- Calligraphy Bride Tote Bag (available in 20+ colors!) – Simple and classy, this tote is a must have for any friend that has just gotten engaged. She can tote around her wedding planning necessities and look cute at the same time!
- Floral Ivory Kimono Robe – A WeddingBags.com customer favorite – this super soft kimono robe is perfect for wearing while primping and getting ready each day, and is so much prettier than a towel! Bonus – it’s only $22!
- Kate Spade Mrs Stud Earrings – I, personally, am obsessed with everything Kate Spade. These Mrs studs are no exception. Simple and elegant, they make a statement without being over the top. They are available in gold and silver and either one would make the perfect addition to any bride’s closet.
- Mint and Gold Bride Mug – Instagram brides everywhere know that you’ve gotta have a “Bride” mug for those obligatory ring selfies! The bride to be will think of you every time she has coffee (or wine…) in her cute new mug!
- Kate Spade Miss to Mrs Passport Holder – the “Gotta Have It” honeymoon necessity for any glamorous bride, your friend can travel in style with this over the top cute passport holder showing off her new mrs. status!
What gifts have you given to your engaged friends before? Or, if you have received some awesome engagement gifts, what were your favorites? Share in the comments!